E3 2021 kicks off on Saturday, June 12, and the official schedule has been revealed.
Along with the E3 2021 presentations, there will be panel discussions, celebrity appearances, various reveals, and more.
If you are interested in all things E3, you can register at the E3 website to gain access to the online portal and app, which the ESA says is a key hub for the duration of the show.
Details around the schedule are available below.
Hosted by Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez, Jacki Jing, and Greg Miller, the E3 2021 broadcast will feature publisher showcases, press conferences, industry panels, extended livestreams, celebrity guest appearances and more.
- Saturday, June 12, broadcast pre-show starts at 10am PT / 1pm ET
- E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
- Sunday, June 13, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:45am PT / 11:45am ET
- The Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will take place starting at 10am PT / 1pm ET.
- Special presentations from Square Enix, the PC Gaming Show, and the Future Games Show will also tale place this day.
- Warner Bros. and Back4Blood and 24 Entertainment will also be featured.
- Monday, June 14, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
- Alongside press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Take-Two Interactive, Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer, and Capcom will take place throughout the day.
- Verizon and Intellivision will also be featured, along with a session with VENN.
- Tuesday, June 15, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
- The last day of E3 will include Nintendo’s Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live programming starting at 9am PT / 12pm ET.
- Bandai Namco, Yooreka Games and GameSpot will also have focused events.
- The broadcast will round out with the Official E3 2021 Awards Show.
Registration begins today for fans to access the E3 online portal and app. Beginning on Saturday, June 12, the portal will provide access to:
- Select Exhibitor Booths – Featuring special events, VOD content, and articles, exhibitor booths will act as hubs within the portal for key announcements and game or product information tied to participating exhibitors (the full list of exhibitors with virtual booths can be found on the E3 website)
- Lounges – Online gathering spots for all E3 attendees
- Forums – Special boards for focused online discussion and sharing among attendees
- Leaderboards – Gamified elements that can be collected and displayed, encouraging fans to interact in as many ways as possible
- Profile Creation – All attendees can create and customize their own unique profiles
The online E3 2021 portal and app will also feature the E3 live broadcast, with interactive overlays that include viewer polls, featured tweets, and more.
The post E3 schedule outlines presentations from Gearbox, Warner, Take-Two, and more appeared first on VG247.